Personally I wouldn’t. That’s just nasty. Just now I read on Quora about a teen who ate an uncooked slug for a drink-fuelled dare. He subsequently contracted a parasite, rat lung worm, from the mollusc, went into a coma for 400 days and is now a quadriplegic.
Credits: YvonneFoxx55’s Site via GifCities and Internet Archive
Context of the GIF: As a motorbike rider was riding through Lampang, in northern Thailand, a snake launched itself off the road in an attempt to strike the rider.
Credits: LiveLeak via Panah Rad, Rad GIFs & Videos and Google+