Pre-eclampsia is a condition that affects some pregnant women, usually during the second half of pregnancy (from around 20 weeks) or soon after their baby is delivered. Early signs of pre-eclampsia include having high blood pressure (hypertension) and protein in your urine (proteinuria).
Credits: Anderson Jon Scott Forever Loved… via GifCities and Internet Archive, NHS
I’m pleased to tell you, it’s a bird!
Credits: Giphy via Shuffle Gif and Facebook
A beautiful story told in this GIF, of love and a new family, even if there’s no mention of cravings, late-night hospital visits or cramps.
Credits: Via طارق ارفاعيه, GIFs new and Google+
- Go shopping with your girlfriend/female friend/housemate/relative.
- Go to the fruit aisle and get her to choose a juicy plump watermelon and stuff it up her top. Now she looks pregnant.
- As soon as you cleared the checkout, give her a congratulatory slap on the back, sending her flying to the floor.
- The look on the cashier’s face as watermelon innards spurt out from under your lady companion = priceless.
- Deal with the swarm of concerned customers, staff and security officers.
- Go home and have a good laugh about it.
Credits: 4GIFs.com (Animated GIFs) via Pedro Henrique, Best of GIFs and Google+